Workstation / Sim Rig - Features
Workstation and Racing Simulation Rig
Designed and made in Canada!
The PowerPlaySimRig is a personal workstation and Sim Rig in one unit. You've spent good money setting up a PC to sim race in VR or using 3 monitors, so why not use that PC for work and/or study as well? Why have a separate sim rig and work desk when you can do both from one location? Don't like the idea of having scaffolding in your living room? Why not have a sim rig that is engineered furniture instead of metal tubing or channel! Select laminate colour or contact us for custom laminates!
The PowerPlaySimRig is a custom engineered laminate workstation and sim racing platform! Adjustable racing seat platform height. Pedal platform, core body and steering wheel mount are fully adjustable to suit racers over 6-1/2' tall!
Once assembled, all adjustments done without tools! Wood core construction allows you to customize and easily add components, using common hardware (no welding required)!
Wheel, pedal and shifter mounts ready to accept common sim racing components, including
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- Thrustmaster T300, T500, PC-TS, TGT, TH8A shifter, etc
- Fanatec DD1/DD2, CS Elite and Clubsport wheels
- GT Omega RS6, RS9, and XL seats
Easily customizable for other seat/wheel/pedal/shifter combinations.
Units are shipped flat packed with all necessary hardware, including
- All assembly hardware including instructions
- 6mm hardware for common wheel bases, pedal setups and shifters.
- Includes hand nut kit for easy, tool-less adjustment
- seat mount hardware for GT Omega seats
- Workstation top for work or study
- Wiring clips and screws for cable management
- 3D CAD designed
- CNC machined
- Extended platform at nose for PC mounting (optional)
- Double sided laminate construction
- Provisions for keyboard and mouse while racing
- Removable Workstation top when sim racing
- Includes shifter pad for H-pattern or sequential shifter
- Includes platform for hand brake
- Designed to accept many sim components from Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec.
- Can be easily modified to accept user accessories (lighting, cup holders, speaker mounts)